Okay, now we're discussing about another type of crates : SUPER STUFFED CRATE!
These crates has different type of items.. not only weapons, armors and vehicles.. but also contain some consumables and boosts!
1 Super Stuffed Crate
3 Super Stuffed Crates
•Items You can see the list of item of current crates here : Sports Mystery Crates.
•Consumables You can get random consumables (Illegal Transaction Records, Computer Set Up, Blackmail Photos, Concealable Cameras, Politico Corrupto, etc)
•Boosts So far, these are the boosts come from these crates :
Semi-Pro Boxer
Hot Coffee
Extra Pair of Eyes
Injunction
Sting Grenade
Boxer
Sandbag Wall
Injunction
Corporate Muscle
Mutt
Handy Man
I bought one crate and got these whole items :
Kinda fun to have lots of stuffs! And I also lucky to have one rare item!
I don't know whether you can get the Treasure Hunter achievement from buying these crates and found rare item, because I already got my achievement long time ago.
PS : thank you Ronald for the info!
These crates has different type of items.. not only weapons, armors and vehicles.. but also contain some consumables and boosts!
1 Super Stuffed Crate
3 Super Stuffed Crates
•Items You can see the list of item of current crates here : Sports Mystery Crates.
•Consumables You can get random consumables (Illegal Transaction Records, Computer Set Up, Blackmail Photos, Concealable Cameras, Politico Corrupto, etc)
•Boosts So far, these are the boosts come from these crates :
Semi-Pro Boxer
Hot Coffee
Extra Pair of Eyes
Injunction
Sting Grenade
Boxer
Sandbag Wall
Injunction
Corporate Muscle
Mutt
Handy Man
I bought one crate and got these whole items :
Kinda fun to have lots of stuffs! And I also lucky to have one rare item!
I don't know whether you can get the Treasure Hunter achievement from buying these crates and found rare item, because I already got my achievement long time ago.
PS : thank you Ronald for the info!




Comments
Post a Comment