Ok, so we have notification from our Home tab.. It is using flash so make sure you have the updated version of flash software..
You have a gift waiting from your best mafia, click on the button to open it..
The short flash will play counting down from 3 to 1 and voila! You got your gift..
So far this is all I know about the Mystery Bag content items :
Chinese New Year Collection (random)
10% discount on Godfather points purchase
Night Vision Goggles
1 Godfather point
LE Huey
Konstantin Cargo Carrier
10 free skill points
New York Collection Items (Onyx Cuff-links, Gold Cigar, etc)
Boost (Injunction, etc)
Mr. Pinchy (new gift item)
New York consumables (UCP, etc)
5 items from your wishlist (so make sure you have valuable items there!)
Here are the screenshots :
I would love if you share me the gifts of Chinese New Year Collection items.. since nobody can have them so far.. I bet they are hard to find..
PS : Thanks Aaron and Chris for the screenshots and infos..
You have a gift waiting from your best mafia, click on the button to open it..
The short flash will play counting down from 3 to 1 and voila! You got your gift..
So far this is all I know about the Mystery Bag content items :
Chinese New Year Collection (random)
10% discount on Godfather points purchase
Night Vision Goggles
1 Godfather point
LE Huey
Konstantin Cargo Carrier
10 free skill points
New York Collection Items (Onyx Cuff-links, Gold Cigar, etc)
Boost (Injunction, etc)
Mr. Pinchy (new gift item)
New York consumables (UCP, etc)
5 items from your wishlist (so make sure you have valuable items there!)
Here are the screenshots :
I would love if you share me the gifts of Chinese New Year Collection items.. since nobody can have them so far.. I bet they are hard to find..
PS : Thanks Aaron and Chris for the screenshots and infos..






Comments
Post a Comment