I had this screenshot from one of my best mafia, Lucas. He has this bug on the game.. Please see below screenshot..
He doesn't have a GodFather button to go to GodFather page!
No matter which city he's in, he has no GodFather button..
So losing your GodFather is disaster.. (I mean the GodFather is the GodFather! What is a mafia without the GodFather?)
You can not use your Reward Points to buy crates (you may still able to buy the LEL from Home page though), you can not spend your remain Reward Points to increase your skills and you can not buy GodFather points!
I think this bug happens because now they're changing old New York properties with new one. Hope they can fix the bug soon.. Don't worry, my friends..
Happy gaming!
PS : Thanks Lucas.. Hope you get your GodFather button soon!
He doesn't have a GodFather button to go to GodFather page!
No matter which city he's in, he has no GodFather button..
So losing your GodFather is disaster.. (I mean the GodFather is the GodFather! What is a mafia without the GodFather?)
You can not use your Reward Points to buy crates (you may still able to buy the LEL from Home page though), you can not spend your remain Reward Points to increase your skills and you can not buy GodFather points!
I think this bug happens because now they're changing old New York properties with new one. Hope they can fix the bug soon.. Don't worry, my friends..
Happy gaming!
PS : Thanks Lucas.. Hope you get your GodFather button soon!

Comments
Post a Comment