One of my best mafia got this news on his Release Notes game. Please check the New Features content below (now I see that I have it on my Release Notes too) :
New LE (Limited Edition) item for the Chinese New Year is now available. Get your own Chinese Tiger now!
Hmmm, I don't see Chinese Tiger on my game?
I still have Lonely Heart as Limited Time Offers from GodFather..
Or is it going to be the next LEL item? Anybody has Chinese Tiger now?? If you do, screenshot please...
Thanks in advance! And Happy Lunar New Year! Gong Xi Fat Chai!
New LE (Limited Edition) item for the Chinese New Year is now available. Get your own Chinese Tiger now!
Hmmm, I don't see Chinese Tiger on my game?
I still have Lonely Heart as Limited Time Offers from GodFather..
Or is it going to be the next LEL item? Anybody has Chinese Tiger now?? If you do, screenshot please...
Thanks in advance! And Happy Lunar New Year! Gong Xi Fat Chai!

Comments
Post a Comment