new layouts upgrade

Hello guys,


Btw, I have this screenshot from one of my best mafia.
Please have a look..
Yuipeee....!!!!!

Look at the search box it made easy for find our mafias

He got it at the Home page of the game.
We see that "My Mafia" page brought to the first page and there is a filter there. We can sort out our mafias base on 6 categories :
Rank
Alphabetical
New Mafia
Top Mafia
Need help
Need Energy






I can not describe it one by one, because this is all  I got so far. But I think we can figure it out..

Hmm, I agree with this theme. We have difficulty on finding one mafia (who needs help ).
I hope this one can be applied soon.. so really save our time to find mafias who needs help.?!

dont waste time to go to facebook wall to find mafia need help..
edit post

Comments

Post a Comment