stuf creats

We have new crates available on GodFather page.. CRISIS CRATE!







Yep, buy 1 Crate for 12 RP and buy 3 Crates for 35 RP. Rare items has powerful stats! Please check all the loots below..
                            CRISIS CRATES


















WEAPONS

Name Attack Attack Defense Defense Rarity

Battering Ram
28 14 Common
Shock Paddles
36 16 Uncommon
Shaped Charge
51 25 Rare
Fire Axe
26 17 Common

ARMORS

Name Attack Attack Defense Defense Rarity

Ironside Tactical Vest
27 49 Rare
EMT
18 35 Uncommon

VEHICLES


Name Attack Attack Defense Defense Rarity

Hook and Ladder Truck
1527
Common
Trauma Chopper
2134
Uncommon

I tried to buy 3 Crates, but no luck of getting Rare Items! And then I tried again, but still no luck!








I know, I know.. don't waste your GodFather points on these crates.. but I just curious and would like to have the rare one.. It's your chance to get the "Treasure Hunter" achievement, guys..










Source : MAFIA WARS WIKI!



http://mafiawars.wikia.com/wiki/Crisis_Crate
edit post

Comments

  1. wooow


    I dont have a single creat from this

    pls send me one ..please

     
  2. Anonymous says: 11:03:00 AM

    hey is there any cheat to get thease creats

    pls post it early pleas

     

Post a Comment